It takes a lot of self-confidence to rock a beauty mark, and Rainie Yang is on good company with some of the most famous beauties of yesteryears who have proudly sported a natural beauty mark and made it their own. It looks like Rainie planning to keep her hair short since she’s made no attempt to grow it out since wrapping her last drama Drunken to Love You about ten months ago. I actually think Rainie looks fabulous with either her trademark long locks which she had for nearly a decade since she joined the entertainment industry, and now her stylish short bob. Rainie is a workaholic who is constantly on acting projects, and this has been the longest hiatus she’s taken from acting. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear news soon of her next project, and my gut tells me she’s (wisely) focusing on movies. It’s about time. In the meantime, have the latest photo spread from Rainie for Cosmopolitan Hong Kong. credit – ockoala
- Princess and I Kathryn Bernardo Daniel Padilla
- Anne Curtis, Solenn Heussaff, Isabelle Daza, Georgina Wilson and Liz Uy in Editorial of Preview Magazine’s June 2012 Issue
- Heartbeat Love 再一次心跳 Show Luo Rainie Yang Photos
- Miss Rose / 螺絲小姐要出嫁
- PHR Presents : Pintada Denise Laurel Martin Del Rosario
- Ina, Kapatid, Anak
- A Beautiful Affair John Lloyd Cruz Bea Alonzo
- Carmina Villaroel-Zoren Legaspi Wedding
- Be Careful With My Heart Jodi Sta. Maria Richard Yap
- Angelito: Ang Bagong Yugto JM De Guzman Charee Pineda
- Enchanted Garden Alex Gonzaga Alice Dixson
- Daniel Padilla Covers Candy Fan Mag
Super Cute Ni Bea Binene ???
Aug 25, 9:45 PM
TEAM MILEY STILL WINS !!!
Aug 25, 9:41 PM
Boo Boo Boo Boo !!!!!
Aug 25, 9:40 PM
Russell Westbrook Said : Selena Gomez Is Better Than Bea Binene !!!
Aug 25, 9:39 PM
I Hate Julie Anne San Jose & Kathryn Bernando !!!!
Aug 25, 9:38 PM
Aug 25, 9:37 PM