It takes a lot of self-confidence to rock a beauty mark, and Rainie Yang is on good company with some of the most famous beauties of yesteryears who have proudly sported a natural beauty mark and made it their own. It looks like Rainie planning to keep her hair short since she’s made no attempt to grow it out since wrapping her last drama Drunken to Love You about ten months ago. I actually think Rainie looks fabulous with either her trademark long locks which she had for nearly a decade since she joined the entertainment industry, and now her stylish short bob. Rainie is a workaholic who is constantly on acting projects, and this has been the longest hiatus she’s taken from acting. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear news soon of her next project, and my gut tells me she’s (wisely) focusing on movies. It’s about time. In the meantime, have the latest photo spread from Rainie for Cosmopolitan Hong Kong. credit – ockoala
- Miss Rose / 螺絲小姐要出嫁
- Aryana Cast (Photos) ABS Ella Cruz
- Enchanted Garden Alex Gonzaga Alice Dixson
- My Beloved GMA Marian Rivera Dingdong Dantes
- Ina, Kapatid, Anak
- A Beautiful Affair John Lloyd Cruz Bea Alonzo
- Princess and I Kathryn Bernardo Daniel Padilla
- Shaina Magdayao Photos in Spring/Summer 2012 Electric Hues in Editorial for Metro Magazine (April 2012)
- Anne Curtis in Paris for Rogue (Photoshoot + Behind-the-Scenes Video)
- Innocent Man Press Conference (Photos and Video)
- Ella Cruz for Bench Holiday 2012 (Photos)
- Angelito: Ang Bagong Yugto JM De Guzman Charee Pineda
Super Cute Ni Bea Binene ???
Aug 25, 9:45 PM
TEAM MILEY STILL WINS !!!
Aug 25, 9:41 PM
Boo Boo Boo Boo !!!!!
Aug 25, 9:40 PM
Russell Westbrook Said : Selena Gomez Is Better Than Bea Binene !!!
Aug 25, 9:39 PM
I Hate Julie Anne San Jose & Kathryn Bernando !!!!
Aug 25, 9:38 PM
Aug 25, 9:37 PM